Thursday, March 4, 2021

Only One


I spent all I had
There was nowhere to go
I was so sad 
No one could heal the flow
I heard of a man
Who could heal 
I got up and ran 
I knew He was real
He was the only one

When I found him I fell to my knees 
I reached out to touch Him
Then power filled my every part
He healed me

There is no other
He is the only one 
He changed my life 
He delivered me
I am no longer the same 

My daughters gone mad
Possessed by an evil spirit 
I spent all I had
No one could help it
Then I sought this man 
Who I heard could save her
I left her at home and ran
I knew He’d be able to deliver

When I found him I fell to my knees 
I cried out for His help
He shook his head no
I couldn’t believe my ears

For there is no other
He is the only one 
He changed others lives
He delivered them
They were no longer the same 

So couldn’t he 
Do this for me
Broken inside
I had nowhere to hide 
Boldly I pleaded
If only He had headed
Yet he said to me
I wasn’t sent to deliver thee 
Lord even the dogs eat 
The crumbs underneath 
Their masters table
Lord I know you are able
For I have no where else to go
Please don’t say no 

Because of your faith so great
You may go your way 
Go now to your daughter in haste
For this very day
She’s been delivered 
She’s no longer the same 

For He is the Only one
there is no other
He changes our lives
He delivers us
That we are no longer the same 

What He did for them
He will do for you
Oh where is your faith 
Do you believe?
Call upon His Name
He is the only one 

0 comments:

Post a Comment