Monday, November 27, 2017

Change Me


Oh Lord, please change me, remake me
Conform my perspective on these trials
Oh Lord, I see my attitude is not like yours
May I be more grieved for sinning against you
than for my own worried self and desires
Oh Lord, I will wait for you to transform me

You will change me from glory to glory
Through every trial you bring
Each one so perfectly made
That I might depend on you more
and all else will fade
in the light of your loving kindness
and by the power of your grace
I will see your faithfulness

Thank you Lord, you know whats best for me
And in your time you make all things beautiful
Although now I may not see
Your ways they are perfect
Your plans they are good
You know what I need
You will change me
Your Nature Divine will flow from within
Your blood will cleanse me from sin
Your desires will become my own
As I long to please you
Your promises are true
They will come to pass in me
Although I am empty 
You will fill me up
You are the one on whom I depend
Thank you for all you have already done
to change me

0 comments:

Post a Comment